Age Old Friends
On this page:
"Age Old Friends" is a 1989 comedy film written by Bob Larbey and directed by Allan Kroeker.
- also known as A Month of Sundays, El primer domingo de cada mes, Koko kuukausi sunnuntaita, Age-Old Friends
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Patrick Whitley
- executive producers: Colin Callender & Simon R. Lewis
- production design by Carmi Gallo
- art direction by Carmi Gallo
- written by Bob Larbey
- based on a story by Bob Larbey
- casting by Karen Hazzard
- cinematography by Ludek Bogner
- edited by Ronald Sanders
- music by Stanley Myers
- costume design by Martha Wynne Snetsinger
- genre: Comedy
- released on (25 years ago)
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie nomination for Hume Cronyn
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie (Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Special) nomination for Vincent Gardenia
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie, received by Hume Cronyn
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie, received by Vincent Gardenia
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Age Old Friends
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AGE OLD FRIENDS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Age Old Friends!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Age Old Friends for some fun with words!