On this page:
Definition of the noun Agelenopsis aperta
What does Agelenopsis aperta mean as a name of something?
Agelenopsis aperta is a species of Agelenopsis, described by Gertsch in 1934.
- synonyms: species Agelenopsis aperta / Agelenopsis gertschi / species Agelenopsis gertschi / Agelenopsis guttata / species Agelenopsis guttata
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Agelenidae
- genus: Agelenopsis
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agelenopsis aperta
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Perspectives on Evolutionary Mechanisms by Susan A. Foster, John A. Endler
The Spider Agelenopsis aperta is a funnel-web spider (Araneae, Agelenidae) that occupies arid-lands throughout the desert southwest United States (fig. 1-1). A. aperta is an annual and even-aged species whose life cycle is synchronized ...
by John Buckingham
from the venom of the funnel web spider (Agelenopsis aperta). Produce immediate but reversible paralysis ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agelenopsis aperta
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Agelenopsis aperta
Click on an item to play that video:
- Feeding Video #4: Desert Funnel Weaver Spider (Agelenopsis aperta)
This little fella actually molted about a week before it fed on this fly.
- Update on eggsac (Agelenopsis aperta)
This video was supposed to be uploaded weeks ago, never had time to do it. Currently, the Agelenopsis aperta offspring are all unfortunately dead :(.
- Rehousing the Desert Funnel Weaver Spider (Agelenopsis aperta)
It was about time... there were too many fly carcasses at the bottom of his enclosure.
- Feeding Video #12: Desert Funnel Weaver Spider (Agelenopsis aperta)
It takes on this one-legged cricket.
- Feeding Video #1: Agelenopsis aperta
- A newly caught Agelenopsis aperta
- Feeding Video #10: Desert Funnel Weaver Spider (Agelenopsis aperta)
He eats a fly.
- Feeding Video #2: Agelenopsis aperta
Feeding some kind of fly to the Desert Funnel Weaver Spider.
- Feeding Video #11: Desert Funnel Weaver Spider (Agelenopsis aperta)
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agelenopsis aperta to find many related words and phrases!