On this page:
Definition of the noun Agelescape
What does Agelescape mean as a name of something?
Agelescape is a genus of Agelenidae, described by Levy in 1996.
- synonym: genus Agelescape
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Arachnida
- order: Araneae
- family: Agelenidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Agelescape is a genus of Agelenidae.
Phrases with Agelescape
Phrases starting with the word Agelescape:
- Agelescape Levyi
- Agelescape dunini
- Agelescape livida
- Agelescape affinis
- Agelescape gideoni
- Agelescape caucasica
- Agelescape talyshica
Phrase ending with the word Agelescape:
Other phrases containing the word Agelescape:
- species Agelescape levyi
- species Agelescape dunini
- species Agelescape livida
- species Agelescape affinis
- species Agelescape gideoni
- species Agelescape caucasica
- species Agelescape talyshica
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agelescape
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1G2E1L1E1S1C3A1P3E1
The value of this 10-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agelescape to find many related words and phrases!