On this page:
- Agent X is a fictional mercenary whose adventures have been published by Marvel Comics. He first appeared in Agent X #1, by Gail Simone and UDON.
- occupation: Mercenary
- created by Gail Simone
- Agent X is a fictional character in the 2012 action comedy sci-fi film Men in Black III.
- Agent X is a fictional mercenary owned by Marvel Comics. The character exists in Marvel's shared universe, known as the Marvel Universe. He first appeared in Ghost Rider #29.
- Agent X is a fictional character from the 2010 film The Penthouse.
Agent X is a TV series.
- regular cast: Tiffany Tang as Zhong Li
"Agent X", also known as Agent X in the Brain Drain Caper is a computer game released in 1986 for the ZX Spectrum.
- mode: Single-player video game
- developer: Tim Follin
- genres: Shoot 'em up, Action game, Racing video game
- publisher: Mastertronic
- released in (29 years ago)
"Agent X" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music by Wolfgang Rohde
Agent X is an English record production, songwriting and DJ team, originally founded as a duo in London by Music College classmates Greg Bonnick and Leon Price, adding Hayden Chapman and Peter Renshaw to the collective in 2009. Their main styles fall under the dance, urban and pop music genres.
- also known as Fallin'
- genres: Grime, Dubstep, House music, Hip hop music, Pop music, UK Garage, Contemporary R&B, Bassline
- album: "Perfect Girl"
- official website: agentxmusic.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agent X
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Luciano Floridi
An agent x is a moral agent only if x can in principle be put on trial. The immediate impression is that the 'lack of responsibility' objection is merely confusing the identification of x as a moral agent with the evaluation of x as a morally ...
Dictionary of Distances (2006)
by Michel-Marie Deza, Elena Deza
defines an agent x as a pair (x1 ) of numbers, where x1 ,x2...
The agent x chooses the value x2 so as to maximize f( x1) + ∑ y=x (h +|x1 e − y1|)(g + |x2 − y1|) , where e, h, g are parameters, f(x1) ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agent X
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Agent X
Photo credit: florianplag
Video about Agent X
AP English Language Project 12-13- Agent X
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agent X to see it in context!