On this page:
- Agi a.k.a. Agnieszka Radwańska: Agnieszka "Aga" Radwańska is a Polish professional tennis player. Radwańska achieved a career-high singles ranking of World No.
- read more about Agnieszka Radwańska
- Agi a.k.a. Agnes Zsolt was rescued from Bergen-Belsen by Allied troops in 1945. She desperately searched for her daughter Eva Heyman who had been arrested and deported to the death camp Auschwitz on June 2, 1944.
- read more about Agnes Zsolt
AGI a.k.a. AG Interactive is a website owner.
- read more about AG Interactive
- Agi a.k.a. Ági is a fictional character from the 1982 Hungarian film The Vulture.
- Agi a.k.a. Ági is a fictional character from the 1999 film A Morel fiú.
- Agi is a fictional character from the 2009 Hungarian drama film Father's Acre.
- Agi a.k.a. Ági is a fictional character from the 1993 film Why Wasn't He There.
- Agi a.k.a. Ági is a fictional character from the 1964 film Age of Illusions.
- Agi a.k.a. Ági is a fictional character from the 1999 film Gangster Film.
- Agi is a fictional character from the 2014 film Viktoria: A Tale of Grace and Greed.
- Agi is a fictional character from the 2013 film Garo Gaiden: Tougen no Fue.
- Agi is a fictional film character.
- Agi a.k.a. Hadji Murad is a fictional character from the 1959 film The White Warrior.
- read more about Hadji Murad
Agi a.k.a. Wageningen Airstrip, near Wageningen, in the Nickerie District of Suriname. Heavily used for cropdusting agriculture flights in this rice region of the country.
- part of Suriname
- Agi a.k.a. Silver iodide is an inorganic compound with the formula AgI. The compound is a bright yellow solid, but samples almost always contain impurities of metallic silver that give a gray coloration. The silver contamination arises because AgI is highly photosensitive. This property is exploited in silver-based photography. Silver iodide is also used as an antiseptic and in cloud seeding.
- also known as 碘化银, ヨウ化銀
- Agi a.k.a. The Agariya language is spoken by the Agariya people, especially in Madhya Pradesh in India. It is a Munda language.
- also known as Agharia, Agoria, Agaria
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
23rd International Conference, ICONIP 2016, Kyoto, Japan, October 16–21, 2016, Proceedings by Akira Hirose, Seiichi Ozawa, Kenji Doya, Kazushi Ikeda, Minho Lee, Derong Liu
Therefore, AGI is a critical technology goal. However, like humans, it does not ...
Avoid a Large Tax Balance at the End of the Year
(AGI means wages, interest, dividends, alimony received, and all other income minus certain adjustments to income, such as alimony paid and qualified contributions to an IRA.) ............................. 1 2) If you plan to itemize deductions, enter the ...
Energy Storage (2015)
Fundamentals, Materials and Applications by Robert A. Huggins
The difference is that Ag2S is an electronic, as well as an ionic, conductor, whereas AgI is an electronic insulator. Na2SO4 and Ag2SO4 are two additional examples of materials with this type of behavior. In these cases the sodium and silver ...
Personal Financial Planning (2013)
by Lawrence J. Gitman, Michael D. Joehnk, Randy Billingsley
and vision and can be taken by a taxpayer whose total itemized deductions are After subtracting the total of all allowable adjustments to income from your gross income, you're left with adjusted gross income (AGI). AGI is an important value, ...
Probabilistic Logic Networks (2008)
A Comprehensive Framework for Uncertain Inference by Ben Goertzel, Matthew Iklé, Izabela Freire Goertzel, Ari Heljakka
AGI refers to the construction of intelligent systems that can carry out a variety of complex goals in complex environments, based on a rich contextual ...
A Standard Work of Reference in Art, Literature, Science, History, Geography, Commerce, Biography, Discovery and Invention... with New American Supplement, Complete in Thirty Volumes
AgI on paper washed from AgNO:, soaked in NuCl, washed P. from excess, and exposed with KNOz. l'aper floated on AgNOa .
by Raj Bhala
However, no person with an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $900,000, whether from farm income, nonfarm income, or both, could obtain a subsidy. Further, only individuals “actively engaged” in farming operations could qualify for additional ...
by Lois A. Vitt
made, depending on the owner's income tax filing status, adjusted gross income (AGI), and eligibility to participate in a ...
by Mehmet Odekon
The Adolescent Girls Initiative (AGI) is a World Bank program that was launched in October 2008. This program is a publicprivate partnership initiated to help young women, especially adolescent girls, make an easy and successful transition ...
by Lynne E. Ford
Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI) The Alan Guttmacher Institute (AGI) is a nonprofit organization focused on sexual and reproductive ...
An Encyclopedia of People and Progress by Charles W Carey Jr.
American Geological Institute The American Geological Institute (AGI) is a nonprofit federation of 44 professional associations (for example, the American Association of Petroleum Geologists, the National ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agi
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Agi
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Agi!
Scrabble value of A1G2I1
The value of this 3-letter word is 4 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Agi!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agi to see it in context!