On this page:
Definition of the noun Agile Antechinus
What does Agile Antechinus mean as a name of something?
- geographic area: Australia
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agile Antechinus
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ronald Strahan, Pamela Conder
AGILE ANTECHINUS Dickman, King, Adams & Baverstock, Aust. J. Zool., 36, 455 , 1998. Antechinus bellus (bell′-us) L. bellus, handsome, lovely. FAWN ANTECHINUS, also known as Fawn Marsupial-mouse/Phascogale. Thomas, Novit.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agile Antechinus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about Agile Antechinus
Click on an item to play that video:
- Agile Antechinus in nest box
4 Agile Antechinus in a nest box.
- Building a Documentary. Agile Antechinus plus more
- Agile Antechinus - 17.2.13
- Releasing Agile Antechinus (Antechinus agilis) small masupial mammal
- Agile Antechinus - 22.4.13
Short video of Agile Antechinus taken in infra red with motion-sensing camera at 971 Skyline Road.
- Releasing small ground dwelling mammal (agile antechinus) research
- Agile Antechinus - 7.4.13
Short video of Agile Antechinus taken in infra red with motion-sensing camera at 40 Dean Road.
- Handling small ground dwelling mammal (agile antechinus) research
Enfield state forest, ballarat, Victoria.
- Agile Antechinus 1.6.14
Anagrams of AGILE ANTECHINUS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agile Antechinus!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Agile Antechinus for some fun with words!