On this page:
"Aging-out" a.k.a. "Aging Out" is a 2004 documentary film written and directed by Roger Weisberg.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Roger Weisberg
- executive producer: Stephen Segaller
- written by Roger Weisberg
- cinematography by Slawomir Grünberg, Shana Hagan, John Hazard, Sarah Levy, Jim Morrissette, Gordon Quinn, Arthur Yee
- edited by Sandra Christie & Chris White
- music by Mark Suozzo
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (10 years ago)
Aging-out a.k.a. Aging out is American popular culture vernacular used to describe anytime a youth leaves a formal system of care designed to provide services below a certain age level.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aging-Out
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
4 Volume Set by Terry Mizrahi, Larry Davis
KEY WORDS: affordable housing; aging-out; community development ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aging-Out
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aging-Out to see it in context!