On this page:
- "Agit" a.k.a. "Ağıt" is a 1972 drama film written and directed by Yılmaz Güney.
- read more about Ağıt
- "Agit" a.k.a. "Requiem" is a 1982 Hungarian drama film directed by Zoltán Fábri. It was entered into the 32nd Berlin International Film Festival, where it won the Silver Bear for an outstanding single achievement.
- read more about Requiem
- "Agit" a.k.a. "The Lament" is a 2013 short drama film written and directed by Aydin Ketenag.
- read more about The Lament
"Agit" a.k.a. "Ağıt" is a 2001 album by Azer Bülbül.
- released in (14 years ago)
Agit is a Git client for Android devices with various features designed for the constraints of smartphone use.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Agit
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Insightful Information to Guide You in Your Journey as a Professional Translator by Carline Férailleur-Dumoulin
Asociacion Guatemalteca de Interpretes y Traductores (AGIT) AGIT is a non-profit , apolitical and professional Association. It has been around for more than 20 years. It's comprised of a number of experienced translators and interpreters.
by Colin Larkin
ALBUMS: Pictures Of Starving Children Sell Records (Agit Prop 1986), Never Mind The Ballots...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agit
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Agit
En agissant ensemble on agit vraiment
Photo credit: carac3
Scrabble value of A1G2I1T1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGIT
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Agit!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agit to see it in context!