On this page:
Definition of the noun aglaomorpha meyeniana
What does aglaomorpha meyeniana mean as a name of something?
- epiphytic fern with large fronds; Taiwan and Philippines
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of Aglaomorpha meyeniana: bear's-paw fern
- more generic word: fern = any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward
- member of: Aglaomorpha / genus Aglaomorpha = epiphytic ferns of tropical Asia
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aglaomorpha meyeniana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Practical and Scientific Encyclopædia of Horticulture for Gardeners and Botanist by George Nicholson
Aglaomorpha Meyeniana. Anemias (of sorts). Asplenium, Nidus. Davallia fijiensis and varieties, D. Mooreana, D. polyantha, D. tenuifolia Veitchii. Gymnogramme chrysophylla A'. G. peruviana argyrophylla, 3. schizophylla gloriosa. Nephrolepis ...
by Walter Erhardt, Allen J. Coombes
Aglaomorpha meyeniana - musifolium Blume = Microsorum musifolium - phegopteris L. = Phegopteris connectilis - phyllitidis L. = Campyloneurum phyl- litidis - polypodioides (L.) D. Watt □ E:Resurrection Fern; G : Auferstehungsfarn □ 4 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aglaomorpha meyeniana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aglaomorpha meyeniana
If you need images about Aglaomorpha meyeniana for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aglaomorpha meyeniana to find many related words and phrases!