On this page:
Definition of the noun aglaomorpha meyeniana
What does aglaomorpha meyeniana mean as a name of something?
- epiphytic fern with large fronds; Taiwan and Philippines
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonym of Aglaomorpha meyeniana: bear's-paw fern
- more generic word: fern = any of numerous flowerless and seedless vascular plants having true roots from a rhizome and fronds that uncurl upward
- member of: Aglaomorpha / genus Aglaomorpha = epiphytic ferns of tropical Asia
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aglaomorpha meyeniana
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Walter Erhardt, Allen J. Coombes
Aglaomorpha meyeniana - musifolium Blume = Microsorum musifolium - phegopteris L. = Phegopteris connectilis - phyllitidis L. = Campyloneurum phyl- litidis - polypodioides (L.) D. Watt □ E:Resurrection Fern; G : Auferstehungsfarn □ 4 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aglaomorpha meyeniana
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aglaomorpha meyeniana
If you need images about Aglaomorpha meyeniana for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Quotes about Aglaomorpha meyeniana
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Aglaomorpha meyeniana"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aglaomorpha meyeniana to find many related words and phrases!