On this page:
Definition of the noun aglaonema modestum
What does aglaonema modestum mean as a name of something?
- erect or partially climbing herb having large green or variegated leaves
- lexical domain: Plants - nouns denoting plants
- synonyms of Aglaonema modestum: Chinese evergreen / Japanese leaf
- more generic word: houseplant = any of a variety of plants grown indoors for decorative purposes
- member of: Aglaonema / genus Aglaonema = climbing herbs of southeastern Asia having thick fleshy oblong leaves and naked unisexual flowers: Chinese evergreen
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aglaonema modestum
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms, Synonyms, and Etymology (5 Volume Set) by Umberto Quattrocchi
Malayan name: mata bisul Aglaonema modestum Schott ex Engler (Aglaonema acutispathum N.E. Br.; Aglaonema laoticum Gagnep.) China, Thailand, Bangladesh. Perennial herb, dark green stem, spadix surrounded by a spathe See Wiener ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aglaonema modestum
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aglaonema modestum
If you need images about Aglaonema modestum for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aglaonema modestum to find many related words and phrases!