On this page:
Definition of the noun Aglaophenopsis
What does Aglaophenopsis mean as a name of something?
Aglaophenopsis is a genus of Aglaopheniidae, described by Fewkes in 1881.
- synonym: genus Aglaophenopsis
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Cnidaria
- class: Hydrozoa
- order: Leptothecata
- family: Aglaopheniidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Aglaophenopsis
Phrases starting with the word Aglaophenopsis:
Phrase ending with the word Aglaophenopsis:
Other phrases containing the word Aglaophenopsis:
- species Aglaophenopsis cornuta
- species Aglaophenopsis distans
- species Aglaophenopsis hirsuta
- species Aglaophenopsis verrilli
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aglaophenopsis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1G2L1A1O1P3H4E1N1O1P3S1I1S1
The value of this 14-letter word is 22 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aglaophenopsis to find many related words and phrases!