On this page:
Definition of the noun Aglyptodactylus
What does Aglyptodactylus mean as a name of something?
Aglyptodactylus is a genus of Mantellidae, described by Boulenger in 1919.
- synonym: genus Aglyptodactylus
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Chordata
- class: Amphibia
- order: Anura
- family: Mantellidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Aglyptodactylus is a genus of Laliostominae.
Phrases with Aglyptodactylus
Phrases starting with the word Aglyptodactylus:
Phrase ending with the word Aglyptodactylus:
Other phrases containing the word Aglyptodactylus:
- species Aglyptodactylus laticeps
- Species Aglyptodactylus Securifer
- Species Aglyptodactylus Madagascariensis
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aglyptodactylus
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aglyptodactylus
Aglyptodactylus sp., Vohimana reserve, Madagascar
Panasonic GX7 + Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS
Photo credit: Frank.Vassen
Scrabble value of A1G2L1Y4P3T1O1D2A1C3T1Y4L1U1S1
The value of this 15-letter word is 27 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aglyptodactylus to find many related words and phrases!