Agnes Ayres (actress)
On this page:
Who is Agnes Ayres?
Agnes Ayres was an American actress who rose to fame during the silent film era. She was known for her role as Lady Diana Mayo in The Sheik and The Son of the Sheik opposite Rudolph Valentino.
- also known as Agnes Hinkle, Agnes Eyre Henkel, Agnes Eyre, The O. Henry Girl
- born on (117 years ago) in Carbondale, child of Emma Slack Henkel and Solon Henkel
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- died on (74 years ago) in Los Angeles of cerebral hemorrhage
- buried in Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- "The Lane That Had No Turning"
- played Lady Diana Mayo in "The Sheik"
- "The Purple Dress"
- "Forbidden Fruit"
- played Mary Walsworth in "The Story Without a Name"
- "Bought and Paid For"
- "Her Market Value"
- "The Heart Raider"
- played Mrs. Kennedy in "Morning Judge"
- played Alexandra Vancy in "The Marriage Maker"
- played Lydia Rankin in "The Donovan Affair"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agnes Ayres (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Agnes Ayres for some fun with words!