On this page:
"Agnes Browne" is a 1999 American/Irish romantic comedy-drama film directed and produced by, and starring Anjelica Huston, based on the book The Mammy by Brendan O'Carroll.
- countries: Republic of Ireland, United States of America
- languages: English Language, French
- producer: Jim Sheridan
- cinematography by Anthony B. Richmond
- music by Paddy Moloney
- genres: Film adaptation, Historical period drama, Comedy, Comedy-drama, Romance Film, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released in (16 years ago)
Agnes Browne is a fictional film character.
Printed books with definitions for Agnes Browne
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Discerning Film Lover's Guide by David Bleiler
In spite of its flaws, Agnes Browne is an amiableslice of Irish life. **1⁄2 VHS:$14.99; DVD:$ 19.99 ...
The Scrapper (2012)
by Brendan O'Carroll
Image of boy courtesy of Corbis Typesetting, editing, design, layout: The O'Brien Press Ltd THE MAMMY Agnes Browne is a strong woman ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agnes Browne
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Agnes Browne for some fun with words!