Agnes Newton Keith
On this page:
Who is Agnes Newton Keith?
Agnes Newton Keith was an American author best known for her three autobiographical accounts of life in North Borneo before, during, and after the Second World War. The second of these, Three Came Home, tells of her time in Japanese POW and civilian internee camps in North Borneo and Sarawak, and was made into a film of the same name in 1950. She published seven books in all.
- born on (114 years ago) in Oak Park
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist
- died on (33 years ago) in Oak Bay
- read more about Agnes Newton Keith (novelist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agnes Newton Keith
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: