On this page:
Who is Agnes Obel?
Agnes Obel: Agnes Caroline Thaarup Obel is a Danish singer/songwriter. Her first album, Philharmonics, was released by PIAS Recordings on 4 October 2010 in Europe, most notably Denmark, Norway, and Germany. Philharmonics was certified gold in June 2011 by the Belgian Entertainment Association for sales of 10,000 units. At the Danish Music Awards in November 2011, Agnes Obel won five prizes: Best Album Of The Year, Best Pop Release Of The Year, Best Debut Artist Of The Year, Best Female Artist Of The Year and Best Songwriter Of The Year.
- also known as Obél, Agnes Caroline Thaarup Obel
- born on (34 years ago) in Gentofte Municipality
- profession: Singer-songwriter, musician
- genres: Folk music, Classical music
- albums: "Riverside", "Philharmonics", "Just So", "Aventine", "ITunes Live à Paris", "The Curse", "Brother Sparrow", "ITunes Festival: London 2013", "2014-05-26: Good Danny's, Austin, Texas, USA"
- official website: www.agnesobel.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agnes Obel
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agnes Obel
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Agnes Obel for some fun with words!