On this page:
Who is Agnetha Fältskog?
Agnetha Fältskog is a Swedish recording artist. She achieved success in Sweden after the release of her debut album Agnetha Fältskog in 1968, and reached international stardom as a member of the pop group ABBA, which has sold over 370 million albums and singles worldwide, making them one of the best-selling music artists in history and the second or third best-selling band in history.
- also known as Agneta Fältskog; Agnetha Faltskog; Agnetha Faeltskog; Agnetha Falskog; Agnetha Åse Fältskog; agnetha_faltskog; Agnetha Ase F?ltskog; Fältskog, Agnetha; Åse Agneta Fältskog; Agnetha Fältskog Ulvaeus; Agnetha; Anna
- born on (65 years ago) in Jönköping, child of Birgit Fältskog and Ingvar Fältskog
- ethnicity: Swedes
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Singer, record producer, composer, songwriter, musician, actor
- member of musical groups:
- parent of
- genres: Pop music, Easy listening, Folk music, Rock music, Schlager music, Disco
- albums: "That's Me - the Greatest Hits", "I Stand Alone", "If I Thought You'd Ever Change Your Mind", "My Colouring Book", "My Love, My Life", "Nu tändas tusen juleljus", "Wrap Your Arms Around Me", "Som jag är", "Agnetha Fältskog Vol. 2", "Elva kvinnor i ett hus", "När en vacker tanke blir en sång", "Eyes of a Woman", "Agnetha Fältskogs bästa", "Agnetha Collection", "Agnetha Fältskog", "Tio år med Agnetha", "Geh' Mit Gott", "Sjung denna sång", "Teamtoppen 1", "Kom följ med i vår karusell", "Agnetha Fältskogs svensktoppar", "My Very Best", "Jesus Christ Superstar", "Agnetha Fältskog De Första Åren", "Singlar och andra sidor", "Never Again", "13 Hits", "A", "The Heat Is On", "Can't Shake Loose", "It's So Nice to Be Rich", "I Won't Let You Go", "One Way Love", "The Way You Are", "The Last Time", "I Wasn't the One (Who Said Goodbye)", "Let It Shine", "The Queen of Hearts", "When You Walk in the Room", "The One Who Loves You Now", "When You Really Loved Someone", "Dance Your Pain Away"
- nominated to World Music Award for World’s Best Album - "A"
- nominated to Echo Award for Best International Rock/Pop Female Artist - "A"
- official website: www.agnetha.com
"Agnetha Fältskog": Agnetha Fältskog is the self-titled debut studio album by Swedish pop singer and future ABBA member Agnetha Fältskog. It was released in Sweden in early 1968 through Cupol Records.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agnetha Fältskog
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Opera, Operetta, Musical Comedy by Robert Blumenfeld
The Dictionary of Musical Theater A ABBA A 1970s Swedish rock band: Agnetha Fältskog (b. Body.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agnetha Fältskog
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Agnetha Fältskog
I have always had strong maternal instincts. Even when I was still a child I cut out pictures of prams from newspapers and imagined the feeling of pushing my own pram through fresh winter snow and seeing the wheels' tracks behind me in the snow. (Agnetha Faltskog)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agnetha Fältskog to see it in context!