On this page:
- Agri a.k.a. The Ağrı Province is a province in eastern Turkey, bordering Iran to the east, Kars to the North, Erzurum to the Northwest, Muş and Bitlis to the Southwest, Van to the south, and Iğdır to the northeast. Area 11,376 km². Population 542,022.
- read more about Ağrı Province
- Agri a.k.a. Ağrı, known as Karaköse prior to 1946 and founded as Karakilise around 1860, is the capital of Ağrı Province at the eastern end of Turkey, near the border with Iran.
- The Agri is a 136-kilometre long river in southern Italy. It flows through the region of Basilicata and into the Ionian Sea, near Policoro. In ancient times it was known as Aciris.
- part of Basilicata
There are other places with in their name, like San Martino d'Agri.
- Agri is a fictional character from the 2011 film Tensô sentai Goseijâ vs Shinkenjâ: Epikku on Ginmaku.
- also known as Gosei Black
- in films:
- Agri is a fictional charactor from the 2013 film Almost Thirty.
- Agri a.k.a. The Agri people are historically an Indo-Aryan ethnic group native to the Raigad and Thane Districts and the suburban area of Mumbai in Maharashtra.
- read more about Agri people
- Agri a.k.a. Agri caste: The Agri are a Hindu caste found in the state of Maharashtra in India.
- read more about Agri caste
- The Agri were an ancient people dwelling along the Palus Maeotis in antiquity. Strabo describes them as living among the Maeotae, Sindi, Dandarii, Toreatae, Agri, Arrechi, Tarpetes, Sittaceni, Dosci, and Aspurgiani, among others.
- Agri: The Agris are an ethnic community native to Mumbai, Thane, Raigad, Nashik, Ratnagiri Districts mainly. They original residents of this region. Originally a evaluation from Koli Community. The major profession of these people is Salt making. thus name is evolved from it Salt pan is called AGAR hence makers are AGRI. Beside this they are skilled in fishing, farming and sculpture making hence also called PATHARVAT in regions of Nashik.
Phrases with Agri
Phrases starting with the word Agri:
Phrases ending with the word Agri:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agri
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Myth of Excellence (2007)
Why Great Companies Never Try to Be the Best at Everything by Fred Crawford, Ryan Mathews
Metro Agri is a wholesaler of meats, cheeses, produce, and ingredients to 200 New York restaurants. What makes the relationship special is the fact that Gottfried and Arons also own Metro Agri, giving Gourmet Garage affordable access to the ...
The Only Complete Reference To The Insurance And Risk Management Industry by Jack W. Plunkett, Plunkett Research Ltd
AGRI is a Bermuda Class 3 long-term insurer specializing in financial guaranty reinsurance. AGUS is a Delaware holding company that owns all of AG Financial Products Inc., a Delaware corporation, and AGC. AGC is a Maryland based ...
by Sir George Watt, Edgar Thurston, T. N. Mukharji
Agri., 490; Ure, Die.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agri
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agri
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Agri
Click on an item to play that video:
- Agri Gold Director Explanation
Agri Gold Director Explanation.
- Agri Vlog #1: Farming Jargon
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = agri environmental plan
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = agri monetary policy
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = agri foodstuffs
- Thane: Agri poem on marathi Language day
- Sholye the indias most famous movie in agari language (Agri sholye) by hemita
very much laughing in this video.
- Meer over ESL AGRI SD
See also the pronunciation examples of Agri!
Scrabble value of A1G2R1I1
The value of this 4-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGRI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agri!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agri to see it in context!