On this page:
Definition of the noun agriculture secretary
What does agriculture secretary mean as a name of something?
- the person who holds the secretaryship of the Department of Agriculture
- the position of the head of the Department of Agriculture
- lexical domain: Acts - nouns denoting acts or actions
- synonym of Agriculture Secretary: Secretary of Agriculture
- more generic word: secretaryship = the position of secretary
- member of: United States Cabinet / US Cabinet = a board to advise the President; members are the secretaries of executive departments
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Agriculture Secretary
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
An Encyclopedia of Lobbying, Political Influence, and Corruption by Amy Handlin
Former agriculture secretary Mike Espy departs U.S. District Court in Washington on October 1, 1998. (AP Photo/Khue Bui) EXECUTIVE ORDER 12674, PRINCIPLES OF ETHICAL CONDUCT FOR GOVERNMENT OFFICERS. ESPY, MIKE ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agriculture Secretary
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agriculture Secretary
If you need images about Agriculture Secretary for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agriculture Secretary to see it in context!