On this page:
Definition of the noun Agriopodes
What does Agriopodes mean as a name of something?
Agriopodes is a genus of Noctuidae, described by Hampson in 1909.
- synonym: genus Agriopodes
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Lepidoptera
- family: Noctuidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Agriopodes is a kind of Acronictinae.
Phrases with Agriopodes
Phrases starting with the word Agriopodes:
Phrase ending with the word Agriopodes:
Other phrases containing the word Agriopodes:
- Species Agriopodes Tybo
- Species Agriopodes Fallax
- Species Agriopodes Geminata
- Species Agriopodes Teratophora
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agriopodes
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1G2R1I1O1P3O1D2E1S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGRIOPODES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agriopodes!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agriopodes to find many related words and phrases!