On this page:
- Definition of the noun Agrotera
- Phrases with Agrotera
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agrotera
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agrotera
- Photos about Agrotera
- Video language resources about Agrotera
- Scrabble value of A1G2R1O1T1E1R1A1
- Anagrams of AGROTERA
- Share this page
Definition of the noun Agrotera
What does Agrotera mean as a name of something?
Agrotera is a genus of Crambidae, described by Schrank in 1802.
- synonym: genus Agrotera
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Lepidoptera
- family: Crambidae
- species Agrotera agroterodes
- species Agrotera amathealis
- species Agrotera atalis
- species Agrotera barcealis
- species Agrotera basinotata
- species Agrotera citrina
- species Agrotera coelatalis
- species Agrotera discinotata
- species Agrotera effertalis
- species Agrotera endoxantha
- species Agrotera erosalis
- species Agrotera fumosa
- species Agrotera glycyphanes
- species Agrotera griseola
- species Agrotera heliochlaena
- species Agrotera ignepicta
- species Agrotera ignepictoides
- species Agrotera indecisalis
- species Agrotera leucostola
- species Agrotera lienpingialis
- species Agrotera magnificalis
- species Agrotera mysolalis
- species Agrotera namorokalis
- species Agrotera nemoralis
- species Agrotera nitida
- species Agrotera opalina
- species Agrotera ornata
- species Agrotera ornatalis
- species Agrotera pictalis
- species Agrotera posticalis
- species Agrotera proximalis
- species Agrotera retractalis
- species Agrotera rufitinctalis
- species Agrotera saltigalis
- species Agrotera scissalis
- species Agrotera semipictalis
- species Agrotera setipes
Agrotera is a genus of Spilomelinae.
Agrotera was an epithet of the Greek goddess Artemis, and the most important goddess to Attic hunters.
Phrases with Agrotera
Phrases starting with the word Agrotera:
- Agrotera Atalis
- Agrotera Fumosa
- Agrotera Nitida
- Agrotera Ornata
- Agrotera Albalis
- Agrotera Citrina
- Agrotera Opalina
- Agrotera Setipes
- Agrotera Erosalis
- Agrotera Griseola
- Agrotera Pictalis
- Agrotera Barcealis
- Agrotera Ignepicta
- Agrotera Mysolalis
- Agrotera Nemoralis
- Agrotera Ornatalis
- Agrotera Scissalis
- Agrotera Amathealis
Phrases ending with the word Agrotera:
View more phrases with the word Agrotera in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agrotera
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
the Agrotera is a sacred precinct (réuevos), containing a sanctuary of Asklepius , with statues of himself and Hygieia; and, a little farther down the hill, a number of gods, in the tetragonal form previously described, with the title of Ergatae (“the ...
by Samuel Orchart Beeton
Agrotera. Ageoteea, ag-rol'-er-a, an anniversary sacrifice of 500 goats to Diana at Athens, instituted by Callimachus the Polemarch, who vowed as many goats as there might be killed of the enemy at Marathon. Agvieus, dg-yi'-eus, epithet of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agrotera
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agrotera
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video language resources about Agrotera
Click on an item to play that video:
- Artemis Agrotera - 2014 Gallant Bloom S. (G2)
- 2014 Ballerina Stakes - Artemis Agrotera
Artemis Agrotera secured entry in the Breeders' Cup Filly and Mare Sprint with a 6 1/2 length win in the Ballerina Stakes at Saratoga on August 23, 2014.
- 2013 Frizette Stakes - Artemis Agrotera
Artemis Agrotera wins the Frizette Stakes at Belmont Park on October 5, 2013. Sweet Reason finished second. The Frizette is a Breeders' Cup Challenge race ...
- Artemis Agrotera - 2013 Frizette S. (G1)
- Artemis Agrotera - Ballerina S. (G1)
Ambitiously placed against older fillies and mares, 3-year-old Artemis Agrotera proved she ranks among the elite female sprinters in the country Saturday, toying ...
- 2013 Frizette Stakes - Artemis Agrotera
Artemis Agrotera proved her smashing debut maiden win over New York-breds at Saratoga Race Course was no fluke when she captured the 500000 Frizette ...
- REBELLION'S ARTEMIS AGROTERA TOU OLYMPIA ( Ari )
Scrabble value of A1G2R1O1T1E1R1A1
The value of this 8-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGROTERA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agrotera!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agrotera to find many related words and phrases!