On this page:
Definition of the noun Agrothrips
What does Agrothrips mean as a name of something?
Agrothrips is a genus of Phlaeothripidae, described by Jacot-Guillarmod in 1939.
- synonym: genus Agrothrips
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Arthropoda
- class: Insecta
- order: Thysanoptera
- family: Phlaeothripidae
- observational distribution: specimen and observational data from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility Network (not necessarily true occurrence density gradients)
Count per one degree cell 1 - 9 10 - 99 100 - 999 1000 - 9999 10000 - 99999 100000+
Phrases with Agrothrips
Phrases starting with the word Agrothrips:
Phrase ending with the word Agrothrips:
Other phrases containing the word Agrothrips:
- species Agrothrips omani
- Species Agrothrips Pallidus
- Species Agrothrips Arenicola
- species Agrothrips tantillus
- species Agrothrips dimidiatus
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agrothrips
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1G2R1O1T1H4R1I1P3S1
The value of this 10-letter word is 16 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGROTHRIPS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agrothrips!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Agrothrips to find many related words and phrases!