On this page:
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 1973 film The Cannibal Man.
- read more about Agustín
- Agustin is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Delay.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín: Agustin is a fictional character from the 2013 film Magic Magic.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 1943 film For Whom the Bell Tolls.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 2012 film Frente al mar.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 2012 film Everyone Has a Plan.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 2003 film Sleeping Luck.
- Agustin is a fictional character from the 2014 film Panic 5 Bravo.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 2012 film Viola.
- Agustin is a fictional character from the 2013 film Tempo Adagio.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the TV program Looking.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 1957 musical comedy film Los chiflados del rock and roll.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 1951 film La Virgen gitana.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 1952 comedy film Mi campeón.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustín is a fictional character from the 2011 film Wrinkles.
- Agustin is a fictional film character.
- Agustin is a film/ TV producer, screenwriter and a film/ TV director.
- Agustin a.k.a. Agustìn is a Havana-born Cuban tattoo artist, specializing in portraiture. Known for helping to popularize the tattoo artistry movement in Cuba, he is most famous for his work on Argentinean football star Diego Maradona.
- born in (35 years ago)
Agustin is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Agustin
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Agustin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Murray, Richard Ford
San Agustin is a modern edifice, built in 1750, and of no merit, although much more admired by the natives than these venerable piles. Santa Maria del Pi has a noble single nave, a rich portal, and fine tower: it was built in 1380. In the Ca illa ...
Special Agents Series (1921)
by United States. Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce
Agustin is an Aragonese Spaniard, and the Fortunato brothers are of Argentine nationality. The factory is equipped with three machines which were purchased 184 BOLIVIA : A COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL HANDBOOK. Leather ...
Describing the Country and Cities, the Natives and Their Manners by Richard Ford
S"- Agustin is a modern edifice, built in 1750, and of no merit, although much more admired by Spaniards than these venerable piles.
Not a Choice, Not a Job (2013)
Exposing the Myths about Prostitution and the Global Sex Trade by JANICE G. RAYMOND
Agustin is a major proponent of the dominant academic view that abolitionists— especially feminist abolitionists—stereotype women in prostitution as victims in need of rescue. Abolitionists, it is claimed, create a desperate picture of prostituted ...
by Joseph Sabin
Discurso que pronunció Agustin de la Rosa al concluir sus lecciones de filosofía. Guadalajara. [1854.] 8vo.
by Nancy Thomson de Grummond
AGUSTIN (AGOSTIN, AUGUSTINO, AUGUSTINUS), ANTONIO (1517- 86). Spanish scholar of canon and Roman law and Roman antiquities. A prodigy, entering the university of Alcala at nine, Agustin gained a ...
by John Gunn
Modern cave exploration began in 1966 when American and Canadian cavers began exploring the region's caves by entering Sotano de San Agustin, which remains ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Agustin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Agustin
Click on an item to view that photo:
- San Agustin Church, Intramuros
Another look at the exterior of San Agustin Church, in Intramuros, Manila. San Agustin Church is a Roman Catholic church under the auspices of The Order of St. Augustine, located inside the historic walled city of Intramuros in Manila. In 1993, San Agustin Church was one of four Philippine churches constructed during the Spanish colonial period to be designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, under the collective title Baroque Churches of the Philippines. It was named a National Historical Landmark by the Philippine government in 1976. This stone bulding is actually the third structure on the site after the first two earlier buildings made of wood and nipa were destroyed by fire or otherwise. San Augustin has a chequered bloody history. On August 18, 1898, the church was the site where Spanish Governor-General Fermin Jaudenes prepared the terms for the surrender of Manila to the United States of America following the Spanish-American War. During the Japanese occupation of the Philippines during World War II, San Agustin Church was turned into a concentration camp for prisoners. (Manila, Philippines, May 2013)
Photo credit: oldandsolo
- View from San Agustin
A beautiful view from San Agustin archeological park in HDR. View at larger size to bring out the detail.
Photo credit: Tijs Zwinkels
- Religious artifact in San Agustin museum
Some of the artifacts in the San Agustin museum are unlabelled, like this magnificently carved wooden chest with some Spanish era figures atop it. (Manila, Philippines, May 2013)
Photo credit: oldandsolo
- Modern San Agustin art
A graffiti representing an eagle sculpture common in the San Agustin area
Photo credit: sergejf
- Corner altar in San Agustin
Another brilliant two tiered wood carving in the San Agustin museum. This one was unlabelled, but from the looks of it, was in all probability another corner altar. It appears to show a saint giving alms to and blessing a poor family. (Manila, Philippines, May 2013)
Photo credit: oldandsolo
Video language resources about Agustin
Click on an item to play that video:
- Agustin meaning and pronunciation
Standing next to an Agustin is like being Steve Urkel standing next to Sam Jackson. You just don't compare. Agustin is at the new frontier of Awesome, battling ...
- Aral sa Wika / Lesson in Language by Jim Pascual Agustin from BAHA-BAHAGDANG KARUPUKAN
"Aral sa Wika" is a poem from Jim Pascual Agustin's book of poetry in Filipino, BAHA-BAHAGDANG KARUPUKAN. The book, published by the University of ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Agustin!
Scrabble value of A1G2U1S1T1I1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AGUSTIN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Agustin!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Agustin to see it in context!