On this page:
Ah is sometimes a misspelling of are.
The word ah is considered to be an easy one, according to the Dale-Chall word list, which includes 3000 words that all fourth-grade American students should know and understand.
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun AH
What does AH mean as a name of something?
- An instance of the interjection ah.
Other definitions of AH
What does AH also mean?
- ampere-hour (unit of charge).
- An expression of relief, relaxation, comfort, confusion, understanding, wonder, awe, et cetera according to uttered inflection.
- A word used for drama or emphasis.
- A syllable used to fill space, particularly in music.
- "Ah" is a 2011 animated short film written and directed by Seung Hyung Lee.
- "Ah" a.k.a. "Ah!" is a 2010 music video short film directed by Darko Dragicevic.
- also known as Oval
- country: Germany
- genre: Music video
- released in (6 years ago)
- Ah a.k.a. Ana is a fictional character from the 1999 film Sidhi.
- read more about Ana
- Ah is a fictional character from the 2010 film Saranae Hen Phi.
Scrabble value of A1H4
The value of this 2-letter word is 5 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Ah to learn how to say it correctly!