Ah! My Goddess
On this page:
Ah! My Goddess a.k.a. Goddess Family Club is a musical group.
- read more about Goddess Family Club
"Ah! My Goddess" is a musical album of Goddess Family Club, tv soundtrack, soundtrack.
- also known as Ah! My Goddess Soundtrack
- released on (21 years ago)
"Ah! My Goddess" a.k.a. "Oh My Goddess!" is a 1993 animation film written by Kôsuke Fujishima and Naoko Hasegawa and directed by Hiroaki Gôda.
- also known as Oh! My Goddess, Ah! My Goddess!
- country: Japan
- language: Japanese Language
- director: Hiroaki Gōda
- producers: Takao Asaka, Toru Miura, Yoshimasa Mizuo & Hiroo Takimoto
- executive producers: Teruo Miyahara, Masaaki Sekine, Masanori Tazawa
- art direction by Hiroshi Kato
- written by Kōsuke Fujishima & Naoko Hasegawa
- based on a story by Kōsuke Fujishima
- cinematography by Kazuhiro Konishi
- genres: Fantasy, Animation, Romance Film, Comedy, Drama
- released on (21 years ago)
- Ah! My Goddess a.k.a. Oh My Goddess!: On January 6, 2005, a new television anime series of Ah! My Goddess! began airing in Japan, again produced by Anime International Company and distributed in North America by Media Blasters. This version has returned to the manga roots of the series, retelling events much closer to their original form. Though there are minor differences, typically based on what is considered unacceptable for television, this version follows the canon of the manga quite closely. Although only 24 episodes and one recap were aired, the Japanese DVD release had two more bonus episodes that haven't and will not air on TV.
- read more about Oh My Goddess!
- Ah! My Goddess a.k.a. Ah! My Goddess - Season 2: Ah! My Goddess: Flights of Fancy, known in Japan as Ah! My Goddess: Everyone Has Wings is an anime television series directed by Hiroaki Gōda, animated by Anime International Company, and produced by Tokyo Broadcasting System. The episodes of the series are based on the manga series Oh My Goddess!, written and illustrated by Kōsuke Fujishima. Like its predecessor, the anime does not follow the manga chronologically. The plot covers adventures of Keiichi Morisato and Belldandy in the aftermath of the Lord of Terror fiasco.
- read more about Ah! My Goddess - Season 2
- Ah! My Goddess a.k.a. Ah! My Goddess - Season 1: Ah! My Goddess is an anime television series directed by Hiroaki Gōda, animated by Anime International Company, and produced by Tokyo Broadcasting System. Composed by Himaguchi Shiro, the music was produced by Half H•P Studio with Iwanami Miwa as music director. The series was coordinated by both Hiroaki Gōda and You Watanabe, with Matsubara Hidenori as character designer. The series is based on the manga series Oh My Goddess! by Kōsuke Fujishima, using material from the first 20 volumes of the series over 24 episodes. The series focuses on Keiichi Morisato, a college student who accidentally summons a goddess, Belldandy, and wishes for her to remain with him forever. The season began broadcasting in Japan on TBS on January 7, 2005, and ended its run on July 8, 2005. Bandai Visual released the episodes in Japan between April 22, 2005 and November 25, 2005, as eight DVD compilations each containing three episodes. The two original video animations, which had not been broadcast, were released on a special DVD on December 23, 2005. In Region 1, the anime was licensed to Media Blasters.
- read more about Ah! My Goddess - Season 1
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ah! My Goddess
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Ah! My Goddess
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ah! My Goddess to see it in context!