Ah Lei Gua (actress)
is an acrostic for alg.
On this page:
Who is Ah Lei Gua?
Ah Lei Gua: Rose Kuei Ya-lei, also romanized as Gua Ah-leh, Gua Ah Lei, Gui Yalei, Gui Yah-leh, Kwei Ya-lei, Qui Ah-lu, is a Taiwanese actress. She has won the Golden Horse Awards 4 times and the Golden Bell Awards 2 times, among many other awards.
- also known as Gua Ah-leh, Ya-lei Kuei, Ah Leh Chang Gua, Yalei Gui, Ah-Lu Qui, Rose Kuei, Yah-Leh Gui, Ah-Leh Gua, Ya-lei Kwei, Kuei Ya-lei
- born on (71 years ago) in Changsha
- nationality: China, Taiwan
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Meng Kui Chang
- parent of
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female - "The Wedding Banquet"
- nominated to Hundred Flowers Award for Best Supporting Actress - "The Knot"
- Hundred Flowers Award for Best Supporting Actress - "The Knot"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ah Lei Gua (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ah Lei Gua for some fun with words!