Ahead of Time
On this page:
- Definition of the adverb ahead of time
- Other definitions of ahead of time
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahead of Time
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahead of Time
- Photos about Ahead of Time
- Video about Ahead of Time
- Quotes about Ahead of Time
- Share this page
Definition of the adverb ahead of time
What does ahead of time mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- before the usual time or the time expected
Other definitions of ahead of time
What does ahead of time also mean?
- prior to the expected time; early.
- synonym: in advance
"Ahead of Time": History has many unsung chroniclers, but perhaps none has been eyewitness to as many of the modern world's pivotal events as Ruth Gruber. Now ninety-seven, Gruber has been unswerving in her drive to capture her experiences in print and photos so that the public might grasp the meaning and repercussions of actions far from home. In Ahead of Time by renowned cinematographer-turned-director Bob Richman, she is still as sharp, vibrant and meticulously groomed as she must have been throughout years of global adventures.
- countries: United States of America, Israel
- languages: Hebrew Language, English Language
- director: Robert Richman
- producer: Zeva Oelbaum
- executive producers: Patti Kenner, Doris Schechter, Denise Benmosche
- production design by Zeva Oelbaum
- cinematography by Robert Richman
- edited by Sabine Krayenbühl
- music by Ted Reichman, Reuben Chess
- genres: Documentary film, History, Comedy, Biographical film
- subject: Ruth Gruber
- rating: 14A (Canada)
- released on (5 years ago)
- official website: www.ruthgruberthemovie.com
- "Ahead of Time" is a collection of science fiction stories by Henry Kuttner, first published in hardcover by Ballantine Books in 1953. A British hardcover appeared in 1954, with a paperback following in 1961. Paperback reissues of both the UK and US editions appeared in the mid-1960s. A French translation appeared in 1962, and an Italian translation in 1971.
- language: English Language
- genres: Short story, Science Fiction
- released in (63 years ago)
- "Ahead of Time" is a book by Ruth Gruber.
- also known as "Ahead of time: my early years as a foreign correspondent"
- genres: Autobiography, Biography
- subjects: Europe, History, Journalism, Woman, United States of America, Germany, Soviet Union
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahead of Time
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Vijaya Kumar
ahead of time earlier than expected ahead of one's time having ideas that are too advanced or ...
by Robert Hartwell Fiske
basis over the short haul presently sooner ahead of time in advance sorrowfully alas and alack source original source root cause spare (very) limited ( a/the) limited number of CONCISE WORDY sparse speak speak (to) speak (with) speaker ...
by John Fay
A hot site is an alternative recovery location prepared ahead of time, in this case with computers, servers, or a mainframe, and related equipment such as hardware and telecommunications. Hot-site vendors exist to provide this service on a ...
Encyclopedia of Time (2013)
by Samuel L. Macey
The dates are announced ahead of time in order that the people of the pueblo can enter into proper preparations (practicing songs and dances, preparing costumes and special foods) so that the ceremony may be carried out with a “ good ...
by Paul J. Lavrakas
Basic Operational Considerations Advance Letter An advance letter should be sent ahead of time so that the respondent knows when the interviewer will arrive and has sufficient time, if necessary, to prepare for the interview. If the location of ...
by Kathy Charner
Your time is valuable too, so inform parents ahead of time as to how long you expect conferences to last (usually about ...
More Than 10,000 Idioms and Collocations by Yuri Dolgopolov
ahead of time • before ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahead of Time
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ahead of Time
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Ahead of Time
Ahead of time Meaning
Video shows what ahead of time means. prior to the expected time, early.. Ahead of time Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Ahead of Time!
Quotes about Ahead of Time
Perpetual worry will get you to one place ahead of time - the cemetery.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ahead of Time to see it in context!