On this page:
Who is Ahmad Kasravi?
Ahmad Kasravi, was a notable Iranian linguist, historian, and reformer.
- also known as Aḥmad Kasravī, Ahmad Kasravī-ye Tabrīzī
- born on (125 years ago) in Tabriz, child of Mir Qasim
- nationality: Iran
- education: English Language at American Memorial School in Tabriz since
- profession: Writer
- parent of
- died on (69 years ago) in Tehran of assassination
- written works: "On Islam and Shiʻism", "History of the Iranian Constitutional Revolution", "The 18 Year History of Azarbaijan", "The Forgotten Kings", "The 500 Year History of Khuzestan", "A Brief History of The Lion and Sun", "Sheikh Safi and His Progeny", "Azari or the Ancient Language of Azerbaijan", "Bahaism", "Sufism", "The Pure Language", "The Persian Language", "The Sacred Foundation", "Obscure Dynasties", "On Philosophy", "Is It Culture Or Deception?", "Religion And The World", "On "Rational Faculties"", "What Does Hafez Say?", "On the Path of Politics", "On Soul"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ahmad Kasravi
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by D.R. Woolf
and the Iranian historian Ahmad Kasravi (1890 —1946). Twentieth—century Iran has been the subject of numerous studies by ...
by Daniel R. Woolf
and the Iranian historian Ahmad Kasravi (1890- 1946). Twentieth-century Iran has been the subject of numerous studies by both ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmad Kasravi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AHMAD KASRAVI
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahmad Kasravi!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ahmad Kasravi for some fun with words!