On this page:
Who is Ahmed Abdul-Malik?
Ahmed Abdul-Malik was a jazz double bassist and oud player.
- also known as Abdul-Malik, Ahmed
- born on (88 years ago) in Brooklyn
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Bassist
- member of musical groups:
- died on (22 years ago) in Long Branch
- genre: Jazz
- read more about Ahmed Abdul-Malik (composer)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahmed Abdul-Malik
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Pseudonyms (2010)
13,000 Assumed Names and Their Origins, 5th ed. by Adrian Room
” Ahmed Abdul-Malik: Jonathan Timms (1927– 1993), U.S. black jazz musician. Timms ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmed Abdul-Malik
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ahmed Abdul-Malik for some fun with words!