On this page:
- Ahmed Ibrahim is an Egyptian immigrant known as the “Cupid Cabbie” of New York City. From the driver's seat of his yellow taxicab, he has collected the names and phone numbers of over 1,000 New Yorkers and organized over 100 dates, over 30 of which have led to long-lasting romances. Ibrahim's service, which is free of charge, has been covered in the Wall Street Journal, the Fox News Channel and NBC's Today Show.
- nationality: Egypt
- profession: Accountant, taxi driver
- Ahmed Ibrahim is a film director and screenwriter.
- profession: Film director, screenwriter
- read more about Ahmed Ibrahim (film director)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahmed Ibrahim
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dan Connell, Tom Killion
Ahmed Ibrahim, Mohammed Abdalla Taha (al-Safi), Omar Damer, Abdalla Yusuf, and Hamid Saleh. ANTHEM.
by Robert S. Kramer, Richard Andrew Lobban, Carolyn Fluehr-Lobban
Diriage, Ahmed Ibrahim. “A New Political Structure for the Sudan.” In Management of the Crisis in the Sudan, ed. A. G. M. Ahmed and G. Sorbo, 91- 107. Bergen, Norway: University of Bergen, 1989. Fabunmi, L. The Sudan in Anglo-Egyptian ...
An Encyclopedia of Culture and Society by Toyin Falola Ph.D., Daniel Jean-Jacques
fatima Ahmed Ibrahim (b.
Family, Body, Sexuality And Health by Suad Joseph, Afsāna Naǧmābādī
Amer, Ibrahim Ahmed Ibrahim.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmed Ibrahim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AHMED IBRAHIM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahmed Ibrahim!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ahmed Ibrahim to see it in context!