On this page:
- Ahmed Kamal a.k.a. Kamal Ahmed, usually called Kamal, is an American comedian and former member of the Jerky Boys prank phone calling group. He has acted in and directed several films, including Rapturious, completed in 2006.
- read more about Kamal Ahmed (comedian)
- Ahmed Kamal: Ahmed Kamāl was Egypt’s first Egyptologist and pioneer in his own country.
- born on (164 years ago)
- died on (92 years ago)
- Ahmed Kamal is an Egyptian football Defender who plays for Haras El Hodood.
- Ahmed Kamal: Shaker Ahmed Kamal is a former Bangladeshi cricketer who played in one ODI in 1999.
- Ahmed Kamal is the father of Shadia.
- Ahmed Kamal is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Ahmed Kamal (actor)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ahmed Kamal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kathryn A. Bard
In 1898, Ahmed Kamal uncovered the lower portions of two pylons dating to Ptolemy XI.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmed Kamal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AHMED KAMAL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahmed Kamal!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ahmed Kamal to find many related words and phrases!