On this page:
- Ahmed Saleh: Ahmed Ali Saleh is the eldest son of former Yemeni president Ali Abdullah Saleh, and was a commander of approx. 80,000 troops of the Republican Guard unit of the Yemen Army.
- Ahmed Saleh a.k.a. Ahmed Samir Saleh is a Jordanian footballer who plays as a midfielder for Al-Jazeera, Jordan U-22, and the Jordan national football team.
- read more about Ahmed Samir
- Ahmed Saleh is an Egyptian table tennis player. He competed at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics. At the 2008 Games he took part in the men's individual event, losing in the second round to Damien Éloi of France. At the 2012 Summer Olympics he competed in the men's team event.
- Ahmed Saleh is a retired Egyptian footballer. He was plays in the right Defender position.
- born on (38 years ago)
- Ahmed Saleh is a film director and screenwriter.
- profession: Film director, screenwriter
- read more about Ahmed Saleh (film director)
- Ahmed Saleh appeared in the 2013 documentary The Square.
- Ahmed Saleh is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahmed Saleh
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dan Connell, Tom Killion
and led by Mohammed Ahmed Saleh (also known as Abu Su- hail), Islah draws its main support from Muslim refugees in Sudan and once advocated the creation of an ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmed Saleh
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AHMED SALEH
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahmed Saleh!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ahmed Saleh to find many related words and phrases!