On this page:
- Ahmed Siddiqui is an American of Pakistani descent who described being kidnapped with his mother and two younger siblings in March 2003.
- born in (19 years ago)
- Ahmed Siddiqui is a citizen of Germany who is suspected of ties to terrorism. Siddiqui was captured in July 2010, and held in the Bagram Theater Internment Facility, where he was reported to have confessed to a role in a plot to plant bombs in European cities. He was reported to have confessed that he was just one of 45 conspirators in the bomb plot. All the plotters were reported to hold European passports.
- born in (41 years ago)
- Ahmed Siddiqui is a film director.
- also known as Ahmed Siddique
- profession: Film director
- read more about Ahmed Siddiqui (film director)
There are other people with in their name, like Mansoor Ahmed Siddiqui.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ahmed Siddiqui
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Eric Michael Mazur
Ahmed Siddiqui. Nushrat Bharucha, Rakest Bapat, LalitTiwari, Sanjay Swaraj, Shashi Sharma. [Bollywood] Jason and the Argonauts, 1963. Dir. Don Chaffey. Todd Armstrong, Nancy Kovack, Gary Raymond, Laurence Naismith, Niall MacGinnis. [Greek and Roman Myths] Jason and the Argonauts, 2000. Television . Dir. Nick Willing. Jason London, Olivia Williams, Frank Langella, Dennis Hopper , Adrian Lester, Brian Thompson, Derek Jacobi, Natasha Henstridge. [Greek and Roman ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmed Siddiqui
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ahmed Siddiqui to find many related words and phrases!