Ahmed Zaki (actor)
On this page:
Who is Ahmed Zaki?
Ahmed Zaki Metwally Badawi was a leading Egyptian film star. He was characterised by his talent, skill and ability in impersonating. He was also famous for his on-screen vehemence, often genuinely hitting co-stars during scenes of violence. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest male stars in the history of Arabian cinema.
- also known as Ahmed Zaky, Ahmed Abdullrahman Zaki, Ahmed Zaki Metwally Badawi, احمد زكي متولى بدوى, The Emperor, Sbel
- born on (65 years ago) in Zagazig
- nationality: Egypt
- profession: Actor
- Marriage with Hala Fouad since
- parent of Haitham Ahmed Zaki
- died on (9 years ago) in Cairo of lung cancer
- played Anwar El Sadat in "Ayyam El Sadat"
- played Montaser in "Escape"
- "The Innocent"
- played Ibrahim in "Alexandria... Why?"
- played Gamal Abdul Nasser in "Nasser 56"
- "Al-Ra'i wal Nisaa"
- "Mr Karate"
- played Eid in "Dreams of Hind and Camilia"
- "Al-Darga Al-Thalitha"
- played Abdel Halim Hafez in "Halim"
- played Ra'fat Rostom in "His Excellency Mr. Minister"
- played Yehia in "Ard al-Khof"
- "Laugh, The Photo May Look Nicer"
- "Al Batal"
- played Abo Dahab in "Abo Dahab"
- "Al ragol al talet"
- played Hamada in "Sawwaq el hanem"
- "Al Basha"
- "Did el hokouma"
- "Chafika et Metwal"
- "The Wife of an Important Man"
- TV series:
- film produced: Ayyam El Sadat
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmed Zaki (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Ahmed Zaki to find many related words and phrases!