On this page:
Who is Ahmet Rasim?
Ahmet Rasim was a writer and journalist.
- also known as Расим, Ахмет
- born in (151 years ago) in Constantinople, child of Kıbrıslı Bahaeddin Efendi and Nevbahar Hanım
- nationality: Turkey, Ottoman Empire
- education: Darüşşafaka Association between and (8 years)
- profession: Writer, politician
- with Sadberk Hanım until
- died on (83 years ago) in Istanbul
- written works: "İki Günahsız Sevda", "İki Güzel Günahkâr", "Gülüp Aǧladıklarım", "Falaka", "Şehir Mektupları", "Biçare genç", "Osmanlı Tarihi", "Leyâl-i Izdırap", "Asker Oğlu", "İstibdattan Hakimiyet-i Milliyeye", "Meşakk-ı Hayat", "Tarih ve Muharrir", "Güzel Eleni", "Tarih-i Muhtasar-ı Beşer", "Cümel-i Hikemiye-i Osmaniye", "İki Hatırat, Üç Şahsiyet", "Kitabe-i Gam", "Nâkâm", "Meyl-i Dil", "Hamamcı Ülfet"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ahmet Rasim
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopedia of the Novel (2014)
by Paul Schellinger
Other notable writers writingaroundthe turn of thecentury include Mehmet Rauf, Hüseyin RahmiGürpinar, Ahmet Rasim, and Ebubekir Hazim Tepeyran, who also wrote a novel that has been seen as a forerunner of villagefiction. Themost ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahmet Rasim
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AHMET RASIM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahmet Rasim!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ahmet Rasim for some fun with words!