Ahn Gil-Gang (actor)
On this page:
Who is Ahn Gil-Gang?
Ahn Gil-Gang: Ahn Gil-kang is a South Korean actor. He frequently appears as a supporting actor in director Ryoo Seung-wan's films, such as Die Bad, Crying Fist, The City of Violence, and Dachimawa Lee. Ahn also played a supporting role in the period drama series Queen Seondeok, for which he received a Golden Acting Award at the MBC Drama Awards.
- also known as Kil-Kang Ahn, Ahn Gil-kang, An Gil-gang, Ah Kil-kang, An Gil Gang, Ahn Kil-kang, Ahn Kang Kil, An Kil-kang, An Gilkang
- born on (49 years ago) in South Korea
- nationality: South Korea
- profession: Actor
- played Yang Ki-taek in "Running Wild"
- played Coach in "Punch"
- played Thugs' Boss in "Arahan"
- played Taekwondo Master in "Conduct Zero"
- played Head warden in "Crying Fist"
- played Du-mok in "Heart is..."
- played Myeong-Su in "Boys Do Not Cry"
- "How the Lack of Love Affects Two Men"
- played Sergeant Huh in "Taegukgi"
- played Seong-il in "Le Grand Chef"
- played Myung-Hak Lee in "2009: Lost Memories"
- played Wang-jae in "The City of Violence"
- played Choi Do-shik in "The Beast and the Beauty"
- played 영화감독 in "On the Occasion of Remembering the Turning Gate"
- played The Angel in "Holy daddy"
- played Heo Mok-soo in "The Divine Move"
- played Master Park in "Man on High Heels"
- played Jang-cheon in "Once Upon a Time"
- TV series:
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahn Gil-Gang (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ahn Gil-Gang for some fun with words!