On this page:
- Ahsan Khan is an actor.
- also known as Ahson Khan
- born on (34 years ago) in London
- nationality: United Kingdom, Pakistan
- profession: Actor, model, presenter
- Marriage with Fatima Khan
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Lux Style Award for Satellite Best TV Actor - "Muqqadas"
- nominated to Lux Style Award for Best TV Actor (Terrestrial) - "Mohabbat Yun Bhi Hoti Hai"
- nominated to Lux Style Award for Best TV Actor (Terrestrial) - "Shikan"
- nominated to Lux Style Award for Best TV Actor (Terrestrial) - "Tera Pyar Nahi Bhoolay"
- Ahsan Khan a.k.a. Ehsan Khan is an actor.
- read more about Ehsan Khan (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahsan Khan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Azim Nanji
Imran Ahsan Khan Nyazee. Great Books of Islamic Civilization. Reading, UK: Garnet, 1994–1996 ——. Faith and Reason in Islam: Averroes' Exposition of Religious Arguments. Trans. Ibrahim Y. Najjar with an introduction by Majid Fakhry.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahsan Khan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AHSAN KHAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahsan Khan!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ahsan Khan for some fun with words!