On this page:
- Ahuntsic is a federal electoral district in Quebec, Canada, that has been represented in the House of Commons of Canada from 1968 to 1979 and since 1988. Its population in 2006 was 100,471.
- part of Québec
- Ahuntsic is a district in the northern part of Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Originally an independent village, Ahuntsic was annexed by Montreal in 1910. It is now part of the borough of Ahuntsic-Cartierville.
- Ahuntsic was a former provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada, which elected members to the National Assembly of Quebec. It was located in and around the Ahuntsic district of Montreal.
- Ahuntsic: Ahunstic is a commuter rail station in the Montreal borough of Ahuntsic-Cartierville.
- also known as Ahuntsic AMT
Who is Ahuntsic?
Ahuntsic was a Huron, converted by the French Recollet missionary to the Hurons, Nicolas Viel in the 1620s.
- ethnicity: French people, Wyandot people
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Missionary
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ahuntsic
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Containing the Most Recent and Authentic Information Respecting the Countries, Cities, Towns, Resorts, Islands, Rivers, Mountains, Seas, Lakes, Etc., in Every Portion of the Globe by Angelo Heilprin, Louis Heilprin
Ahuntsic, a post- village of Hochelaga co., Quebec, Canada, 6 miles from Montreal. Pop. about 500.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ahuntsic
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ahuntsic
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1H4U1N1T1S1I1C3
The value of this 8-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AHUNTSIC
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ahuntsic!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ahuntsic to see it in context!