Ai Qing (poet)
On this page:
Who is Ai Qing?
Ai Qing: Aì Qīng, is regarded as one of the finest modern Chinese poets. He was known under his pen names Línbì, Kè'ā and Éjiā.
- also known as 艾青, Jiang Zhenghan, 蒋正涵, Jiang Haicheng, 蒋海澄, Línbì, 林壁, Kè'ā, 克阿, Éjiā, 莪伽, Ling Bi, Qing Ai, Ai Quing
- born on (105 years ago) in Jinhua
- nationality: China
- education: Parsons The New School for Design
- profession: Poet
- with Gao Ying
- parent of
- died on (19 years ago) in Beijing
- written works: "Selected Poems of Ai Qing", "Black eel"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ai Qing (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ai Qing to see it in context!