Ai WeiWei: Never Sorry
is an acrostic for awns.
On this page:
"Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry" is a 2012 documentary film about Chinese artist and activist Ai Weiwei, directed by American filmmaker Alison Klayman.
- also known as Ai Weiwei: Panta mahitis
- countries: United States of America, China
- languages: English Language, Standard Chinese
- producers: Alison Klayman & Adam Schlesinger
- executive producers: Andrew Scott Cohen, Michael Frahm, Nicolai Frahm, Julie Goldman, Karl Katz & Cathy Price
- written by Alison Klayman
- cinematography by Alison Klayman
- edited by Jennifer Fineran & Alison Klayman
- music by Ilan Isakov
- genres: Documentary film, Biographical film
- rating: PG
- released on
- some of the awards:
- Satellite Award for Best Documentary Film
- Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing – Documentaries nomination for Alison Klayman
- official website: aiweiweineversorry.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ai WeiWei: Never Sorry
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Ai WeiWei: Never Sorry to learn how to say it correctly!