On this page:
"Ai-Fak" is a 2004 Thai drama film. It is based on the S.E.A. Write Award-winning novel by Chart Korbjitti, Khamphiphaksa.
- also known as I-Fak, The Judgment
- country: Thailand
- language: Thai Language
- director: Pantham Thongsang
- producer: Srisuppaluck Vechwirun
- production design by Visoot Khemacheva
- art direction by Theerathorn Sayanhavikasit
- written by Chart Korbjitti, Pantham Thongsang, Somkait Vituranich
- based on "Khamphiphaksa" by Chart Korbjitti
- casting by Phasiri Panya
- edited by Pan Busabaan & Pannapan Songkham
- costume design by Noppadon Techo
- genres: Drama, World cinema, East Asian cinema
- released on (10 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ai-Fak
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Walker
Olfactory, AI-fak' t&r-A, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ai-Fak
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AI-FAK
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ai-Fak!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ai-Fak to see it in context!