On this page:
- Aicha a.k.a. Aïcha is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Aïcha (actress)
- Aicha a.k.a. Emma Saïd ben Mohammed was the mother of Annetta Giovanna Maillard.
- Aicha is a fictional character from the 2006 film Dry Season.
- Aicha is a fictional character from the 2011 film Black Gold.
- Aicha is a fictional character from the 1981 film Aziza.
- Aicha a.k.a. Aïcha is a fictional character from the 2010 film Top Floor, Left Wing.
- Aicha is a fictional film character.
- Aicha is a fictional film character.
- Aicha a.k.a. Aïcha is a fictional film character.
- "Aicha" a.k.a. "Aïcha" is the name of a song written by the French singer songwriter Jean-Jacques Goldman. The title refers to an Arabic female name. The song was originally performed by Algerian raï artist Khaled. The original French single was never released in an album, though Khaled's 1996 album Sahra featured a bilingual version of the song sung in both French and Arabic. The Arabic lyrics for the bilingual version of the song are written by Khaled. Khaled's music video was directed by Sarah Moon.
- read more about Aïcha
- "Aicha" is a 2003 single by Outlandish.
- released on (11 years ago)
- award: - Echo Award for Best Single of the Year (International) nomination for Outlandish
- "Aicha" a.k.a. "Aïcha" is a 1996 single album by Khaled.
- released in (19 years ago)
"Aicha" is a short film, directed by Francis Warin.
- country: Tunisia
- language: French
- released in (54 years ago)
Phrases with Aicha
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aicha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Bruce S. Hall
Tin Aicha is an otherwise unremarkable place of sand dunes, acacia trees, sheep , goats, and scattered compounds with straw shelters and the rare adobe structure. In good years, Lake Faguibine fills with water from the annual rise of the ...
National Academy Notes (1881)
by National Academy of Design (U.S.)
The name Aicha is a favorite one among the Arabs, having belonged to one of Mahomet's best-beloved wives. No. 609. The Old Estate—EDWARD GAY, ...
-The name Aicha is a favorite one among the Arabs, ...
by Khosrow-Pour, Mehdi
The database designeror administrator must restore information concerning authors Aicha and Cristiana in database state S2 by explicitly inserting them as new tuples, through the following SQL statements (executed within the same ...
by Jill Berk Jiminez
GOBLET Aicha Goblet and Hermine David on an outing: photograph, undated; private collection Born c.1898. Possibly from a Martinique family. Brought up in northern France. Performed as a child as a circus bareback rider.
by Cyrus Byington
aiachefa wash room, aboha nan aiachefa wash the hands, to; ibachifa, ibbak achefa washed; achefa, aicha, alhehefa, alhehifa washed bright, okshauanli washed clean, okshauanli washtub; aiachefa, nan aiachefa washwoman; nan achefa, ...
For the Use of Students by John R. Clark Hall
Aicha' près. Я sg. of íleon.
by Andrew Ure
The Hiixs op Beni Aicha, near Novi, are important iron ore deposits. Zaccab is worked actively, and sends off excellent ore to Algiers and Oran. Department op Constantino. — Thirteen mining concessions are granted; nine are at work (1876 ).
Containing a Clear Exposition of Their Principles and Practice by Andrew Ure, Robert Hunt
The HILLS or BENI AICHA, near Novi, are important iron ore deposits. Zsccsa is worked actively, and sends ofi' excellent ore to Algiers and Oran. Darsarunxr or OoNs'rA.N'rnm.—Thirteen mining concessions are granted; nine are at work ...
The Encyclopedia Americana (1904)
by Frederick Converse Beach, George Edwin Rines
Bren'ner, Mount, a mountain in the Tyrol, situated between Innsbruck and Sterzing, and between the rivers Inn, Aicha, and Adige, forming part of the Tyrolese Alps, 6,777 feet high. The road from Germany to Italy traverses this mountain.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aicha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aicha
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of A1I1C3H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AICHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Aicha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aicha to see it in context!