On this page:
Who is Aida Cuevas?
Aida Cuevas is a Mexican singer and actress also known as "The Queen of Ranchera". She has released 35 albums selling more than 7 million copies and has won numerous awards including a Latin Grammy Award. Her unique voice and style have allowed her to cultivate a successful and long lasting career, leaving a remarkable imprint in the history of Mexican Music. She is the sister of Carlos Cuevas, a well-known crooner in Mexico.
- also known as Aída Cuevas
- born on (52 years ago) in Mexico City
- nationality: Mexico
- profession: Singer, actor
- genres: Ranchera, Mariachi
- albums: "La Reina de la Canción Ranchera", "De Corazón a Corazón", "Enhorabuena", "Totalmente Juan Gabriel"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Album - "Enhorabuena"
- nominated to Latin Grammy Award for Best Ranchero Album - "Totalmente Juan Gabriel", with E35 Music
- official website: www.aidacuevas.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aida Cuevas
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aida Cuevas for some fun with words!