Aide de Camp
is an acrostic for adc.
On this page:
- Aide De Camp a.k.a. Aide-de-Camp is a fictional character from the 2001 film Ocean's Eleven.
- Aide de Camp is a fictional character from the 2013 film The Liberator.
- Aide de Camp is a fictional character from the 1993 film Yankee Zulu.
- Aide De Camp is a fictional character from the 2005 film The Brothers Grimm.
- Aide de camp is a fictional character from the 1960 film A Breath of Scandal.
- Aide de Camp is a fictional film character.
Aide De Camp a.k.a. Aide-De-Camp: An aide-de-camp is a personal assistant or secretary to a person of high rank, usually a senior military or government officer, a member of a Royal Family, or a head of state. This is not to be confused with an adjutant, who is the senior administrator of a military unit. The first aide-de-camp is typically the foremost personal aide.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aide de Camp
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Aide de Camp
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Aide de Camp to find many related words and phrases!