On this page:
- Aiko is a J-Pop singer-songwriter and vocalist.
- also known as 柳井愛子, やない あいこ, Aiko Yanai, Yanai Aiko, ウタウイヌ, Utauinu
- born on (40 years ago) in Suita
- nationality: Japan
- education: Osaka College of Music
- profession: Singer, singer-songwriter
- genres: J-pop, Pop music
- albums: "桜の時", "Sakura no Ki no Shita", "ボーイフレンド", "今度までには", "秋そばにいるよ", "三国駅", "Yume no Naka no Massugu na Michi", "スター", "Kanojo", "Akatsuki no Love Letter", "Chiisana Marui Koujitsu", "Kabutomushi", "Natsufuku", "TyouTyo Musubi", "あした", "あなたと握手", "おやすみなさい", "えりあし", "かばん", "アンドロメダ", "カブトムシ", "キラキラ", "シアワセ", "ナキ・ムシ", "ロージー", "初恋", "小さな丸い好日", "花火", "花風", "蝶々結び", "雲は白リンゴは赤", "没有星星的世界/侧脸", "Sakuranokinosita", "秘密", "ハチミツ", "Astral box", "Milk / Nageki no Kiss", "KissHug", "GIRLIE", "二人", "Modorenai Ashita", "BABY", "向かいあわせ", "まとめII", "まとめI", "ホーム", "ずっと", "時のシルエット", "Loveletter/4月之雨", "君の隣"
- some of the awards:
- Japan Gold Disc Award - "Natsufuku"
- Japan Gold Disc Award - "Akatsuki no Love Letter"
- official website: aiko.can-d.com
- Aiko is a pornographic actress.
- profession: Pornographic film actor
- Aiko a.k.a. Mi Ke Bai is a children TV show hostess.
- read more about Mi Ke Bai
- Aiko is a fictional character from 2006 Japanese anime TV series Renkin 3-kyū Magical ? Pokān.
- created by Katsuzo Hirata
- Aiko is fictional character from the television program UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie.
- Aiko is a fictional character from the 1990 film Song of the Exile.
- Aiko is a fictional character from the 1991 film Only Yesterday.
- Aiko is a fictional character from the 1980 film Harukanaru sôro.
- Aiko, Miyako's mother, is a fictional character from Man Who Causes a Storm.
- Aiko is a fictional character from the 1993 television series Ghost Sweeper Mikami.
- Aiko is a fictional character from the 2012 film Until the Break of Dawn.
- Aiko is a fictional character from the 1982 film The House Where Evil Dwells.
- Aiko is a fictional character from the 2009 film White on Rice.
"AIKO" is the second album released by イクタ☆アイコ (Aiko Ikuta).
- genre: J-pop
- released on (8 years ago)
AIKO a.k.a. Jewish Settlement Association is a membership organization.
- read more about Jewish Settlement Association
Phrases with Aiko
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Aiko
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Intelligent Virtual Agents (2003)
4th International Workshop, IVA 2003, Kloster Irsee, Germany, September 15-17, 2003, Proceedings by Thomas Rist, Ruth Aylett, Daniel Ballin, Jeff Rickel
Aiko is a mixture of general-purpose chatbots prepared for simple, everyday conversation with no special knowledge in any field, and tutor/expert bots with excellence in particular fields, but rarely having general (or any) knowledge about the ...
by William Sparrow
Aiko is an educated, upper-middleclass woman. In Japan, a country where the age of sexual consent is twelve, one of the lowest in the world (in metro Tokyo at least, whereas the national average is fourteen years old in the provinces), the ...
With an Introductory Description of the Country and People of Yoruba by Thomas Jefferson Bowen
Common Names, Scientific Names, Eponyms. Synonyms, and Etymology by Umberto Quattrocchi
Wendland English: wine palm, piassava palm Nigeria: aiko, angor Yoruba: aiko R. hookeri G. Mann & H. Wendl. var.
by James Richardson
Tapaky ny aiko. Prov. for SOHBIN- AIKO , which ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aiko
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1I1K5O1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of AIKO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Aiko!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Aiko to see it in context!