Aimé Clariond (actor)
On this page:
Who is Aimé Clariond?
Aimé Clariond was a French stage and film actor. He was in a relationship with the mother of Catherine Deneuve, Renée Simonot, and was the father of Catherine's half-sister Danielle, born in 1937.
- also known as Clariond, Aimé Clariond de la Comédie Française, Clariond de la Comédie Française, Aimé Clariond sociétaire de la Comédie Française, Aimé Clarion de la Comédie Française, Aimé Clariond Sociétaire de la Comédie-Française, Sociétaire de la Comédie Française
- born on (121 years ago) in Périgueux
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor
- parent of Danielle Clariond
- died on (55 years ago) in Neuilly-sur-Seine
- "Lucrezia Borgia"
- "Monsieur Vincent"
- played James Milligan in "Sans famille"
- played Louis XV of France in "Marie Antoinette Queen of France"
- played M. de Villeterre in "Je suis un sentimental"
- played Le prince de Montenuovo (Sociétaire de la Comédie Française) in "Sarajevo"
- played Marquis de Siblas in "The Farm of Seven Sins"
- played Baron Engern in "The Lie of Nina Petrovna"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aimé Clariond (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: