On this page:
- Aimee Allen is an American singer-songwriter based in Los Angeles, California.
- also known as Allen, Aimee
- born in (33 years ago) in Missoula
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Singer-songwriter
- member of musical group Scott & Aimee
- genres: Pop rock, Indie pop, Rock music, Punk rock, Ska punk
- albums: "I'd Start A Revolution (If I Could Get Up in the Morning)", "A Little Happiness"
- official website: www.aimeeallen.com
- Aimee Allen a.k.a. Aimée Allen is an African-American jazz and world music singer. She has performed extensively in both the U.S. and France, where she lived for some years. She released her first album, Dream, in 2006, and her second, l'Inexplicable, in 2007, although the latter was released in European and Japanese markets in 2008. Dream is a collection of jazz standards and bossa nova favorites, while l'Inexplicable is a collection of originals written by the singer and performed in a jazz/ethnic pop fusion. With one exception, all of the songs on l'Inexplicable are in French. L'inexplicable also includes a cover version of the popular French pop hit, "Jardin d'Hiver", recorded by Henri Salvador in 2000. In 2011, she released her third album, Winters & Mays.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Aimee Allen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Kenneth Muir
“Revolution” Performed by: Aimee Allen. Co-Executive Producers: Hans Tobeason, Michael Katleman. Executive Producers: Ron Koslow, Mike Tollins, Joe Davola. Associate Pro- ducer: Hayli Halper. Unit Production Manager: Jef- frey Zeitlin.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aimee Allen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Aimee Allen
Singer Aimee Allen performing, along with sons of United States Senate candidate Rand Paul, Duncan and Robert, at the Rally for the Republicans in Louisville, Kentucky.
Photo credit: Gage Skidmore
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aimee Allen for some fun with words!