On this page:
Who is Ain Gordon?
Ain Gordon is an American playwright, director and actor based in New York City. His work frequently deals with the interstices of history, focusing on people and events which are often overlooked or marginalized in "official" histories. His style combines elements of traditional playwrighting with aspects of performance art.
- child of Valda Setterfield and David Gordon
- nationality: United States of America
- education: New York University between and (4 years)
- profession: Playwright, actor, theatre director
- written works: "Wally's Ghost", "The Family Business"
- some of the awards:
- official website: www.pickupperformance.org/ain.html
Printed books with definitions for Ain Gordon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by C. Martin
Ain Gordon is a three-time Obie Award winning writer/director/actor and a Guggenheim Foundation Fellow in playwriting. Gordon's current project is rooted in the Galveston flood of 1900 for production by DiverseWorks and Stages Repertory ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ain Gordon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of AIN GORDON
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ain Gordon!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ain Gordon to see it in context!