On this page:
Who is Aindrias Stack?
Aindrias Stack is an Irish actor, musician and one of a new generation of Irish storytellers. The son of writer Eddie Stack from Ennistymon, Aindrias Stack is best known for his award winning one man shows Around the World on 80 Quid, The Year I Got Younger, The Summer I Did the Leaving and The Man From Moogaga.
- also known as Aindrias De Staic
- born on (37 years ago) in Galway
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- profession: Actor, musician
- read more about Aindrias Stack (actor)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Aindrias Stack
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Aindrias Stack for some fun with words!