On this page:
Who is Ainsley Harriott?
Ainsley Harriott, a British celebrity cook and television presenter, best known for presenting Ready Steady Cook.
- born on (58 years ago) in Balham
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: Westminster College
- profession: Presenter, chef, celebrity chef, actor
- written works: "Fighting Fat/Fighting Fit", "The Feel-Good Cookbook", "Ainsley Harriott's All-New Meals in Minutes", "Ainsley Harriott's Friends and Family Cookbook", "In the Kitchen with Ainsley Harriott", "The Olympic Cookbook", ""Can't Cook, Won't Cook"", "Low-fat Meals in Minutes", "Ainsley Harriott's Gourmet Express 2", "Ainsley Harriott's barbecue bible.", ""Ready Steady Cook"", "The Top 100 Recipes from Ready Steady Cook", "Ainsley's Ultimate Barbecue Bible", "Ainsley's Big Cook Out", "Meal in Minutes"
- TV series:
- official website: www.ainsley-harriott.com
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ainsley Harriott
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Celebration of Fatherhood by Britain's Finest and Funniest by Gil McNeil, Sarah Brown
Ainsley Harriott is a chef, television presenter and the author of several bestselling cookery books. Ainsley Harriott.
A Dictionary of First Names (2006)
by Patrick Hanks, Kate Hardcastle, Flavia Hodges
It is borne by the chef and television personality Ainsley Harriott. VARIANTS: Ainslee, Ainslie. Aisha Pronounced 'ayeesha'; of Arabic origin, now also in more general use in the English-speaking world. See Arabic appendix. VARIANTS: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ainsley Harriott
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Ainsley Harriott
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ainsley Harriott to see it in context!